Monday, October 5, 2015

Conference!

Hey everybody!

So.. how about conference!  I still haven't seen all of it but let me tell you, it fit my bill perfectly!  I am so pumped to go out and work now - well even more than before anyways.  It is always good to know that we can receive guidance every 6 months from men truly led by God.  I am excited to pour over and apply all the things I have learned over the next 6 months.

Fifth Article of Faith


As far as the rest of the week went, I just need to start expecting that things will be crazy.  I went and picked up my new companion on Wednesday, Elder Stanworth, fresh off the airplane.  He is from Hurricane, Utah.  He just graduated from High School a couple of months ago.  He is a lot quieter than my last greeny, very observant, and just super cool!  We're going to have a lot of fun. He played Football and Soccer, and snowboarded in High School.  He kind of got thrown into a tornado on his first couple days.  We've been doing things you wouldn't normally on your first couple days, because the singing elders have been working in our area this week, plus general conference, but it's been all good. 

Elder Stanworth and Me

Elder Lott and Elder Stanworth

We've seen some cool miracles so far.  We've been having to walk places until we can find him a bike helmet.  (It is almost impossible to find one in this country, I swear!)  But the good thing has been we've been talking to a ton more people than just on buses or biking so that has been good.  It's always fun to see who you will meet in this country.  We really are called to teach all nations.  You can find people from every continent just about every day here.  

I'm super impressed with how pretty Breda is, there are so many unexpected cool things that you find here.

I love you all!  Hope you have a good week!

-Elder Hayden L. Lott

Question of the Week:  We received word this week that the Mission Office moved to a new building.  Do you know why, and have you had a chance to see the new place?

Answer:  For the question of the week I don't know why the mission office is moving, and I haven't had a chance to see the new one.  I did know it was moving though; hopefully they can figure it all out quickly and smoothly.

New Mission Office Address:
Belgium Netherlands Mission
Elder Hayden Lott
Schuttersveld 2 C
2316 ZA Leiden
NETHERLANDS

No comments:

Post a Comment