Wednesday, August 20, 2014

First Snail Mail, August 9, 2014

8/9/14  (Snail Mail)
Dear Mom and Dad,

I am writing this letter in a rush so we can get going on companion study and also language class, so I'll keep it short.

We are having a fantastic time and are doing well.  I can already pray and bear a short testimony in Dutch.

I will send much more info and give you more of an idea of what's going on in my email on Wednesday.

Liefde, (Love)
Elder Hayden Lott

Oh, also, can you send like 6-12 peaches via Dear Elder?  Thanks!
Oh, and our mailing address has changed to the one on the letter; don't worry I've gotten all the mail so far anyways.

NEW ADDRESS:
Elder Hayden Lott
SEP 16  BEL-NETH
2007 N 900 E  Unit 1
Provo, UT  84602

email is the same hayden.lott@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment