Wednesday, August 20, 2014

First Letter from the MTC, Friday August 8, 2014

via email

Hoi! Vom de MTC!

The last couple days have been absolutely crazy! I am still trying to take in so much, but I am starting to get the hang of things. My companion is Elder Cook, he is great.  He is from Farmington Utah and went to Viewmont High school. We have a lot of things in common and seem to be able to play off of each others strengths so far.  There are 4 other elders going out to the Belgium Netherlands Mission; Elder Hirche (Highland Utah), Elder Reese (Boise Idaho), Elder Morrel (Kaysville Utah), and Elder Dewitt (Conneticut). and also 6 sisters.  The spirit I have felt even in my short time here has been stronger then I have ever felt during my entire life. I am even now starting to pick up on the languge so all is going well! Except I couldn't really get to sleep last night.  I am pretty much writing to tell you that I am alive, and that my Prep day is on Wednesday.

I know that I am called with authroity and that through all my trials Jesus Christ my savior and redeemer can help me through.

I love all of you, and will be keeping you in my prayers.

(Sorry for being so ADHD, they are rushing us and I am fried from trying to take it all in)  

Also it seems as if I can't send pictures from this computer so hang on at least a few more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment