Monday, June 29, 2015

The Switch


Hey Everybody!


So this week marks the switch in presidents coming up in our mission, and everybody seems to be waiting for chaos.  In all honesty, I think it's going to go a lot smoother than anyone expects it to and I am looking forward to the switch, seeing what I can learn.  Also, this next week is transfer week and I'll admit the thought has crossed my mind that I might get to train Elder Thornock; we'll see.


This week has been better.  We've been focusing on the ward and seen some successes there.  We also got let in knocking doors for the first time in a while!  Super cool stuff, although we might have gotten overly excited and just thrown the gospel at the family who let us in.  Oh well, couldn't have been too bad; they're interested in our message and are letting us come back so that's good.  Really good because most of our investigators are headed on vacation this week for 3 or more weeks.


It's all good though and the Lord is at the helm.


Love you guys!


-Elder Lott


ps Sorry, running out of time.





Progress Through Change
Marvin J. Ashton
November 1979 Ensign


No comments:

Post a Comment